Please join us at an information session to learn about the many ways you can share your aloha, talents and spend time with our kūpuna.
WHAT: Volunteer Information Session
WHEN: Saturday, January 17, 2015
TIME: 10 am to 11 am
WHERE: Lunalilo Home
501 Kekauluohi Street
Whether you like…
• performing Hawaiian music and hula
• creating floral arrangements or decorating
• assisting with office and administrative functions
• sewing tablecloths or blankets
• doing arts-and-crafts
• helping at events
• providing hair cuts
• learning to deliver “Namaste” and dementia care
• “talking story” or being a companion
We look forward to welcoming you to our `ohana and sharing more about the opportunities at Lunalilo Home to make a difference in the lives of kūpuna.
To RSVP or for more information, please contact us at 395-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also share this invite with others who may be interested in becoming a volunteer at Lunalilo Home.
Mahalo nui for your continued support, generosity and kōkua to our kūpuna!